Saturday, April 16, 2011

Transform your iPhone into a personal Life Coach!

In my last post, I talked about Personal Leadership, and the importance of "being present", as YOU.

Today, I am sending out a shout about a fantastic spiritual new-tech tool that will help you "find your way" when you're feeling confused and in need of some guidance.  

It is an iPhone app and it is called MY ORACLE.

My Oracle
(Click on this link to go straight to the app store.)

My Oracle 


I co-created this app a couple of years ago, and since then, thousands of people have benefitted from using it.

I've had people I don't know stop me in the streets, to tell me that they have my app, they love it, and use it all the time for themselves and with their friends and family to find guidance and clarity. It feels really good to hear these testimonials, and I am reminded that what I do "here" can have a huge impact on what happens "there". What came to me as inspiration about six years ago during walks in Marin County's nature, and was put down on paper in my office in Mill Valley, is now reaching and helping people all over the world!!! It's totally mind boggling to me.

Marin Magazine wrote about it last year! 

Great leaders embody great qualities and virtues of the human spirit, and they inspire others to live with an ever increasing level of ethics. MY ORACLE is composed of dozens of "readings" or "messages" that refer back to those virtues. Virtues such as Generosity, Patience, Selflessness or Trust. MY ORACLE reminds us of the qualities inherent within all of us that empower us, free us, and ultimately contribute to the co-creation of a better world for all of us.

MY ORACLE relies on the law of intention and synchronicity. Universe/Life always responds to your thoughts and intentions. When you have a genuine desire to receive guidance, Universe/Life will seek channels to communicate with you. MY ORACLE is one of those channels.

If you have an iPhone, you can download MY ORACLE by clicking on the iTunes tab below.

My Oracle

MY ORACLE is based on the understanding that if something is not working out in your life, then there is something on your inside that needs some attention. Once you identify what it is and course correct, life reflects it back to you as restored flow and success!

The app costs $2.99 to download, the price of a cup of coffee. 
You can drink coffee to give you a boost of adrenaline that will be soon be gone. Or you can get MY ORACLE and have a guidance system that is always ready to support you.

Please leave a review on the iTunes store,  whether you've had MY ORACLE for a while or just recently purchased it!

And please, let your friends know about it!

Finally, if you have any suggestions on how to bring MY ORACLE to more people, please tell me all about it! Here is my information:

Phone: (415) 383-0818 


Peace & blessings,

Francois 

Ps: For those who do not have iPhones, my apologies. I am in the process of creating a brand new app for Android. My apologies to the men this time, 'cause it is a "ladies only" app! Keep posted!!! ;*)

No comments:

Post a Comment